“Navigation Bar” application can replace a failed and broken button for those people who has
trouble using buttons or navigation bar panel is not working properly.
This app provides several features and colors to make awesome navigation bar.
It is easy to swipe up and down navigation bar as assistive touch.
– Auto hide navigation bar
– Easy to swipe up/down to show/hide navigation bar
– Functions: Home, Back, Recent
– Ability to change navigation bar with background and button color
– Ability to set navigation bar size with height
– Ability to Set vibrate on touch
– Options to lock navigation bar
– 15 Themes Available
– Long press action for back, home, recent buttons
Support command for long press action
– Lock screen (require Device Administrator activation, If you already activate Device Administrator and you want to uninstall this application, it need to deactivate Device Administrator first. There will be an uninstall menu in ‘Help’ section to help you easily uninstall this application.)
– Toggle Wi-Fi on/off
– Power menu
– Split screen
– Launch camera
– Open volume control
– Voice command
– Web search
– Toggle notification panel
– Toggle quick setting panel
– Launch dialer
– Launch web browser
– Launch settings
– Launch this application
Note: This app uses Accessibility Services for Home, Back and Recent functions.
– Add option “Position in landscape mode”. You can choose side of the navigation bar(left, bottom, right) when you rotate the device to landscape orientation.
– Automatic restart the navigation bar if it’s crash.
– Improve performance and reduce memory usage.
– Fix bugs in some devices.